Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stache Man's Family

Sweet Hubby shaved off his moustache this fall for the first time in 30 years! NONE of us had ever seen him without it. We quickly grew to like it and agreed that it made him look younger. So... for our annual Christmas Eve photo shoot, I decided that we all needed to have a "stache" so that friends and family would recognize Daddy.

The first shots (except for the 6th one where Grandson says "They could look up" as a pose idea!) are the classic shots with and without flash. Then I bust out the moustaches-on-a-stick. We get a couple good shots... then, IT happens. Yet again. They get me soooo tickled that I have a minor accident in my pants. I know. The shouts of "Maaamaaa. Seriously?" begin. I can't talk for trying to hold everything. They start the sign language. I keep clicking away. ....just another photo session at the home.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

This is super cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love your bubbly personality, you're super fun!

Look forward to getting to know you and I just love that you live in the house your parents built, so neat!

Brandy