Sunday, March 7, 2010

5 Favorites on Etsy


The BEACH RESORT Baby Rag Quilt Blacket by LaDolceBoutique on Etsy: "BEACH RESORT"

Eggshell White Bunny Bowl by aspeerstudio on Etsy: "Eggshell White Bunny Bowl"

Handspun yarn Sing of Good Things 142 yards by SpringtreeRoad: "Handspun yarn - Sing of Good Things - 142 yards Falkland thread plied yarn"

KEEP CALM AND SNAP ON8X10BlackCustomizable by KeepCalmShop on Etsy: "KEEP CALM AND SNAP ON-8X10-Black-Customizable Colors-Buy 3 and get 1 FREE"

Baby Rabbits My Little Cabbages Mes Petite Chous by Middleburg: "Baby Rabbits My Little Cabbages Mes Petite Chous"

2 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

The baby rabbits in lettuce is ADORABLE!

Katie Olthoff said...

OOohhh! I love that baby quilt! I've never made a quilt before, but I bet I could handle that one! Thanks for coming by my blog!