Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sing-Along Sunday

New Linky Party! Today starts a brand new Sunday party at Little Texas Love Nest. It's called "Sing-Along Sunday" to share what song is running through her head this week. How fun! Mine is from a cute video that I stumbled across a few weeks ago. Enjoy... and then hop on over and link yours... Oh. Sorry... but you'll have to scroll all the way to the very bottom and turn off my automatic music to hear this cute little ditty. I enjoy the video as much as the song! It's creatively clever!

6 comments:

ME said...

Very nice.

Erin said...

I love this song! It's so uplifting! Thanks so much for linking up!

myletterstoemily said...

what a darling song and adorable
girl!

thanks for sharing,
lea

Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach said...

Wicked ausome!! I passed it on:
http://judaleonard.blogspot.com/2010/03/sing-long-sunday.html

RootsAndWingsCo said...

This is a great idea! I always have songs running through my head. Everything people say or do, brings a song to mind! Love this! Thanks for sharing it.
Rebecca of the R&W Gals

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I just loved that little ditty!

I've never heard it or seen that cute video before.

Cute choice.