I'm so honored! The Prairie Maid surprised me this morning by listing Live. Laugh. Make Something as one of her favorite Happy blogs. Awwwww! What a sweetie she is! Drop in at her place one day this week and tell her that I sent you...
I researched a bit, but I couldn't find the origin of this delightful award. I did find out that first I am to list 10 things that make me happy. What a great way to get to know each other a bit better! Next I am to list 10 blogs that make me happy. (How will I ever narrow it down to 10?) I am to visit these and leave a comment that I have awarded them the "Happy 101 Blog" award. Hopefully I'll list some that are new to you so that you can find a new happy place to land and enjoy while getting inspired at the same time. Here I go...
10 things that make me happy:
1 . a family member saying "I love yoy!" before I say it first.
2. Diet Dr. Pepper. Cold, on ice, with a straw.
3. Boat rides on Lake Burton in the North Georgia Mountains.
4. old family photos
5. "Playing House". setting up our home to feel welcoming and charming.
6. making things with my hands.
7. travel and sightseeing. anywhere.
8. flea markets. the thrill of treasure hunting.
9. homemade bread, cookies, cake and ice cream. trying to keep my shape, ya know.
10. laughing with my youg'uns. peeing optional.
10 blogs that make me happy
off the top of my head in no particular order:
If you visit, please leave a comment that Mary Beth at Live.Laugh. MakeSomething sent you!)
1. for her cottage decorating and crafting Sissie's Shabby Cottage
2. for her writing about her everyday life and her stunning scrapbook pages (She was on my original design team for my online scrapbook store.) Stephanie Howell at Just Me, My Soldier and our Two Little Chicks
3. because she is such a sweet soul that always inspires me... I have followed her at least 10 years! Rebbeca Sower
4. for it's charm... Bailiwick Studio
5. College Daughter's sweet posts. I know I'm her mama, but she has a charming way of expressing her thoughts and wishes (and there's lots of someday wants!). I'm Just Saying...
6. a new favorite for its charm and her creativeness Pink Roses...
7. another original design team member of mine, Vee has excellent photography skills, 2 precious children and is VERY artsy/creative with a fun writing style... Creative Blessings
8. fun DIY ideas with great tutorials... Eighteen25
9. so cheerful, charming and creative... Redberry Barn
10. for creativeness and tabletop styling... The Gathering Place Design